Shop Sessions and Products
Due to COVID-19, all sessions are virtual. Our art sessions and creativity mentoring are all one-on-one via Zoom. A list of supplies will be provided depending on the topic. Choose from any of the topics below. All topics are appropriate for ages 12 through Adult. Please note: some topics have prerequisites. Scroll down for Registration information.
1) Decide on a topic for your session from the list below.
2) Click on the payment button of your choice: four 30-minute sessions or
four 60-minute sessions.
3) Contact us via e-mail to schedule your sessions and receive a supply list.
Basic Drawing/Value Drawing Facial Features Portraits in Graphite
Drawing the Figure Drawing with the Masters Drawing Children
Drawing Animals Drawing Texture Perspective Drawing
Still Life Landscape Color Theory
Beginning Portraits in Oil Soft Pastel Painting
Click on any icon below for more information or to purchase:
The Top 7 Reasons to Make Living Creatively a Priority
1) Taking time for creativity is one of the best investments you can make in yourself. Regularly pushing yourself outside your comfort zone stimulates your brain to develop new ways of thinking and brings joy and imagination into all areas of
2) According to Newsweek Magazine, an IBM poll of 1,500 CEOs identified creativity as the No. 1 leadership competency of the future.
3) In her book "Drawing with Children, Laurie Meyers concluded, "Students do better in math and reading when given the opportunity to learn how to draw."
4) In this time of rapid change, studies show that creative people adapt more easily and are more able to stay in the flow of life despite uncertainty.
5) In an opinion poll by Strategy One, a global research firm, 82% of Americans feel they are not living up to their creative potential.
6) That same study showed that 62% of Americans believe that creativity is being stifled by our educational system, and there is
no concerted effort to nurture the creativity of all students.
7) Engaging in creativity can combat depression and the mental aging process. It can increase your powers of observation, spontaneity, and give you a bigger perspective of your day to day life.