Enroll & Pay for Classes;
Shop Our Products!
Here you can choose the day, time, and topic (drawing, painting and creativity mentoring) of your class. You'll also find gift certificates and Living Creatively Tutorials and Products.
CLASSES All sessions are virtual via Zoom. A list of supplies will be provided depending on the class. Choose from the offerings below. Days and times are listed in the descriptions. Classes are offered and paid for on a monthly basis. Classes are appropriate for children over 12 and adults. Classes have a minimum of one and a maximum of five students.
Students must be on-time to their lessons and be set up to begin working when class begins. Students are required to do homework assignments in between lessons.
Each class has a materials list found in the description. Make-ups must be
completed within the current month of classes. After the first month of classes,
students or parents are billed on a monthly basis. Contact us regarding discounts
for bundled classes.
The Top 7 Reasons to Make Living Creatively a Priority
1) Taking time for creativity is one of the best investments you can make in yourself. Regularly pushing yourself outside your comfort zone stimulates your brain to develop new ways of thinking and brings joy and imagination into all areas of
2) According to Newsweek Magazine, an IBM poll of 1,500 CEOs identified creativity as the No. 1 leadership competency of the future.
3) In her book "Drawing with Children, Laurie Meyers concluded, "Students do better in math and reading when given the opportunity to learn how to draw."
4) In this time of rapid change, studies show that creative people adapt more easily and are more able to stay in the flow of life despite uncertainty.
5) In an opinion poll by Strategy One, a global research firm, 82% of Americans feel they are not living up to their creative potential.
6) That same study showed that 62% of Americans believe that creativity is being stifled by our educational system, and there is
no concerted effort to nurture the creativity of all students.
7) Engaging in creativity can combat depression and the mental aging process. It can increase your powers of observation, spontaneity, and give you a bigger perspective of your day to day life.